Beer and Wine License

All Beverage licenses are now done completely with Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC). They handle all new and renewal licenses.

The TABC web site link is:

The commission can cancel or deny a permit if there are any delinquent ad valorem taxes.

TABC local office location:
3131 Bell St Ste 108
Amarillo, Tx 79106
Phone number: 806-353-1286