Transfer Out of State Title

Requires the same information on the out of state title as a Texas title.
Bill of sale from the owner on the title or a dealer if the Application for Texas Certificate of Title is not available.
Texas vehicle safety inspection form.
Proof of insurance in puchaser's name.
If the recorded owner or purchaser cannot sign the necessary documents there will be other required information needed. Please contact your Tax Assessor's Office.